Friday, May 4, 2012

Linux-fu!

Anybody know a master of embedded Linux who might spare some sympathy troubleshooting for a poor Linux acolyte who might be a little out of his depth?

(I mean me--the acolyte, not the master.)

Just because I've successfully built one product based on embedded Linux, my boss expects me to kinda be able to whip them out now--but my level of mastery is far from awesome.  I'm still coming to grips with many of the whizzy bits, not yet having time to learn the snazze-bangs!

If you're reading this, please think some good thoughts into the past (like pictures, every photo of you is a picture of you in the past) and hopefully the combined psychic energy of my eventual cult-like following after I die a beloved artist/dictator/liberator/inventor/other will sway the tide of this battle.

Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment