Friday, February 15, 2013

An Update, for those interested.

Hello all!

So, I'm sure everybody is curious how I've been.  Thought I'd throw together a little blog post about it.

I've been here about 2 months now.  Earning money as an in-training Sushi Chef (level 1).  Also, doing freelance code-monkey work via elance.com for a little extra.

I miss everybody, but I'm here for a purpose.  Interpersonal relations amongst my new familial unit are different than expected, which should be a lesson about having expectations to begin with.

Still free of cigarettes, but I've started having the occasional cigar.  Another chain to free myself of.

Been eating a healthy balanced diet, exercising, doing lots of yoga.  My inches are pounds are kinda melting away, I'm hoping to be in awesome shape when you come to visit (you know who you are, and you can always ask if you aren't!).

Feel free to comment or question.  Much love, and respect.  Hit me up sometimes, k?

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you. Sounds like things are coming together for you although different than you thought. It's cool your doing sushi I bet your good at it.
    I am doing alright, I guess. Not much change for me.
    Be well
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete